CSI-ABM Summer School: Agent-Based Modeling in Economics
Posted by: Aaron
- Workshop Slides and Demo Models:
- Session 1: Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling including Segregation Model enhancements.
- Segregation Models (use "save target as"):
- Session 2a: Code Snippets and the Hatfield and McCoy model description.
- Session 2b: Useful Examples of Agent-Based Models.
- Hatfield and McCoy Models (use "save target as"):
- Session 3a: Designing ABMs including some philosophical considerations and advanced features of Netlogo.
- Session 3b: Networks
- Session 4a: Learning, Adaptation, and Genetic Algorithms
- Session 4b: Data Analysis and Visualization